Health and Safety Regulations
Hello clients and friends, we cannot wait to see you all! Our stylists
are coming back in staggered schedules in the next coming weeks. In order to adhere to the new safety regulations, we will temporarily be a different salon
Please make note of the following guidelines.
Salon Phone Line:
- Hair-O-Smith will no longer have a salon phone. Your stylist will be in contact with you directly for scheduling all future appointments.
- Pre-booking your future appointment at the time of your service is always welcomed.
- Online booking through Schedulicity is currently not available. We will notify you as soon as this becomes an option.
Services & Experience:
- No beverages will be served.
- Shampooing will only be allowed for color services, so please arrive with clean hair.
- We can no longer offer waxing services.
- There will be no blowdrying.
- Your stylist will determine if cash and or checks are accepted for your service appointment. Retail product can be purchased with exact cash, check or credit/debit card.
- The transaction terminal will be sanitized after each guest.
Social Distancing & Health Practices:
- Stylist stations are now 6 feet apart.
- Our waiting room will remain closed until further notice. Please remain in your car until your stylist notifies you when it is time to come in and start your appointment.
- Only guests receiving services are allowed in the salon, with exception of essential chaperones.
- Face masks and or shields will be worn by stylists.
- Masks are required for guests, and will be available from your stylist if you do not have one.
- Stylist temperatures will be taken prior to entering the salon. If a stylist has an abnormal temp, they are required to stay home. You will be required to reschedule your appointment if you are showing any signs of sickness.
- Stylist stations will be sanitized after each guest.
Thank you for your patience. These new practices will take extra time and effort. We will do everything we can to make your experience enjoyable! – Love, The Hair-O-Smith girls.